- Register for your webinar from our events page at InformedFamilies.org/events
- Register on this page to be an event host. Be sure to tell us how many people you're expecting for your event.
- Get the word out. Use our Webinar Flyer to tell your friends, community and co-workers about the event. Download the flyer from the event's webpage.
- Put it on the big screen. Connect your laptop or computer to a projector or HD television. You'll need a VGA Cable to connect to a projector. Use an HDMI Cable to connect to your HD Television.
- Crank up the sound. Connect speakers to your computer so your audience can hear the webinar clearly.
- Make it fun and informative. Start a discussion about ways to prevent underage drinking with your own teens. Starting a Parent Peer Group can help.
- Be Prepared. Download a sign-in sheet to register your guests and doewbload our list of troubleshooting FAQs to set up your audio and video.
Contact Amy Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-474-0008 if you have any questions.