Informed Families has many ways to get people involved in creating a drug free America.
- Join a Parent Peer Group - Connect with other parents in your community to share tips, stories and knowledge while having a fun time.
- Take the Red Ribbon Pledge - Wear your red badge proudly and have the courage to spread the word that you're saying "No" to drugs and teaching your children to do the same!!
- Become a Distance Learning Ambassador - If you're an educator or community leader that would like to bring the power of the Red Ribbon campaign and other universal prevention tools to your school, we would love to help.
Register with us as an Ambassador and we'll give you FREE tools, announcements and curricula to provide year-round drug prevention education to your students.
- Attend an Event - Each month, Informed Families has fun and informative events to educate parents and provide the tools to they need to navigate the teen years.
- Test Your Parenting I.Q.Take the Parent Report Card challenge. See how you rate and how you can be an even better parent to improve your chances of raising safe, healthy, drug free children.