It’s National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week, a week focused on connecting teens with science-based facts about drugs and alcohol.
Here are some more fun ways your family can participate in National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week:
- Play Kahoot! E-cigs, Vapes and Mods: What Do You Know About Vaping?
- Take the National Drug & Alcohol IQ Challenge Quiz
- Play the Jeopardy-style interactive game: Drug Facts Challenge
- Print a "Not everyone's doing it" placard or pledge card and tweet, snap or post a photo on social media! Make sure to include #NDAFW in your posts.
- Join a Twitter Trivia Challenge hosted by NIDA and Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) on Friday, April 3, at 3 p.m. EDT. Follow the hashtag #NDAFW and answer multiple-choice questions about drugs and alcohol.